Turmeric tea is an ancient ayurvedic remedy to help boost skin health and digestive health. Turmeric is an herb that's related to ginger and grown throughout India. A lot of the health benefits have been linked to the powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric. Curcumin, the active compound in turmeric, has been extensively studied for its preventive health benefits and disease-fighting potential.
Tea2You’s Turmeric tea is a perfect blend of robust Assam black tea with turmeric sourced from Kerala (an area in South India famous for its spices) and black pepper from peninsular India. By using naturally sourced turmeric that is unprocessed, we transfer all the full benefits into the cup. Turmeric blended with black pepper is a powerful combination, and we believe such an aromatic blend creates a lovely moment of comfort.
Piperine of black pepper naturally improves the bioavailability of Curcumin in the gut and magnifies its beneficial effects. Curcumin from turmeric tea may help with variety of conditions, including digestive disorders, heart disease, depression, and Alzheimer disease
Tasting Notes: Rich and spicy with earthy notes
Origin: Black Tea mostly from Assam and turmeric from South India
Altitude: 1000 feet app
Sourced: Direct from the small farmer
- Use 1 teaspoon per cup / Small Glass teapot
- Metal or plastic strainer
- Heat water to roughly 95°C/203°F
- Pour boil water into the cup on top of the Tumeric tea
- Add a dash of cold water
- Steep for 3-5 minutes and enjoy
- We recommend this tea with some milk and honey (optional) for a warming and tasty experience.
Health benefits of drinking Turmeric tea:
- Curcumin has impressive antioxidant, chemopreventive, chemotherapeutic, and chemosensitizing activities
- Turmeric, as we all know, can boost immunity.
- Turmeric / Haldi makes room for the body's repair to work optimally.
- It can help you have a restful sleep.
- It will protect your from cough,cold and flu.
- Turmeric and tea: a recipe for the treatment of B-chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (Angelo and Kurzrock, 2009)
- Popularly used for arthritis pain
Please Save our Climate: Please don’t throw into the bin, they aid to good composting. Tea2you follows the 3R rule.